Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Cristalli Nel Giardino… Crystals In The Garden…

Sometimes social media makes my head spin.  There are so many talented people out there,  making , and creating things that make me say… "hey,  why didn't I think of that?".  Being inspired by something or someone is great,  but,  I don't usually like to copy something i've seen,  more like just take the idea and tweak it or make my own version of it.  This time though,  I absolutely copied what I saw… because it was too cute… A watering can that "pours crystals".  I had crystals sitting around,  and of course,  a watering can.  I couldn't resist …


8 comments:

  1. Mary - what a clever idea - I can see why you copied it...very beautiful. Hope you are having a great day. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. il tuo giardino è una meraviglia!stupendo!ti mando un bacione simona:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is just too cute, Mary........I love it! Your pictures are wonderful showing the watering can and the crystals.

    Thank you for your comment on my "mom" post today. It means so much to me.

    love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brilliant Mary! So lovely. I can't believe how beautiful your garden looks already this spring.
    I know you must be enjoying this time in your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the cutest idea ever! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea, I am so going to copy this and make one for my garden!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mary, this is the best idea! It looks great in your beautiful, sunlit garden....the California sunshine is just right for this.....we all need a little glitter and glam! N.xo

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see, I'd love to know…

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...