Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Giardino E Cucina… Garden And Kitchen…

As usual,  i've been spending a lot of time in the garden and the kitchen. The raised beds have been planted with the a nice variety of plants.   Tomatos,  Eggplant,  Zucchini,  Pumpkins,  Onions, Carrots,  Beets,  Romanesco Cauliflower ,  various Herbs,  Sunflowers,  and other companion Flowers for attracting Bees.  It's been fun,  and now I have to be patient,  while waiting for everything to grow,  and fill in.  Priscilla was home for the weekend,  so time in the kitchen is always a must… Breakfast pastry…two cream cheese and fig,   and another with chocolate and cream cheese.




4 comments:

  1. È tutto una meraviglia! Che bello! Un bacione Simona

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chocolate and cream cheese pastry looks so delicious, Mary. You are always amazing me with your goodies in the kitchen. Look at that sweet little dog of yours. I am wondering how your pumpkins are doing? I was just thinking today after I had a pumpkin loaf at Starbucks how much I love the taste of pumpkin. Your posts make me smile, Mary, and they are filled with beauty and creativity.

    Happy Mother's Day. So glad you got to spend time with Priscilla over the weekend.

    love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, Your garden is looking wonderful. We are so behind here. Mr D worked 27 out of 30 days in April. Today was our first day of sunshine since May 1st. We already have our rainfall in the record book for the month of May. We have a three day weekend ahead to catch up,(I am taking Monday off).

    I am drooling over the breakfast pastries.

    It's always a treat to see your sweet pup appear in your posts now and then!
    withLove.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful garden! Seattle is still knee deep in mud and grey ~ so things are just starting to bloom. I am now craving pastries;) You are SO talented in the kitchen. Everything always looks terrific and so pretty photos! xxleslie

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see, I'd love to know…

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...