Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Un Panino e un dolce... A sandwich and a sweet...

Priscilla was coming in late this weekend,  so I had a Focaccia Panino  ( Yes PANINO... just one... PANINI  is PLURAL ! )  waiting for her.    Nice and simple,  fresh Focaccia,  Salame,  and fresh Mozzarella... Very Italian...


















One of my  favorite desserts,  (seem to be a lot of favorites around here...)  is my Almond & Pear Tart. A flaky crust,  and a delicious Almond  Frangipane,  topped with sweet pears .... Love it (too much)...










2 comments:

  1. Your Panino looks amazing and the Almond Pear Tart looks delicious!
    I'm so jealous...It was fun having you bring Edy and Paul over to see the garden. Always love for you to visit. This week your birthday lunch, can't wait for saturday...Surprises for Mary!

    Love you, Jody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mary, thank you for the lovely comment.....your pear tart looks delicious, I have never attempted one, although have seen recipes for them often. Yours is worthy of cookbook material! I also love the plate it is on ! N.xo

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see, I'd love to know…

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...