Monday, April 9, 2012

La famiglia e i cappelli... The family & the hats...


The family came over for an Easter celebration .  I had made some fun "Easter Bonnets" for the women.  The hats were kinda silly and sparkly and we had fun wearing them.  We were all enjoying ourselves so much,  and were so busy with all the eating and drinking ,  that we couldn't really manage any very good photos..


I cappelli... The hats...


     










Le donne...  The women...

 Standing from left to right, niece Noelle,  niece  Isabella,  sister in law Edy,
 me,  sister Anna,  daughter Priscilla... sitting... niece Michelle & Mom...









 I bambini... The kids...

Giulietta & Gavin...  On the hunt...






            Michelle,  Priscilla,  Me,  Noelle,  Edy,  Isabella,  Anna,  and
                               Mom & Giulietta..




 I uomini... The men...

 Standing left to right,   nephew Frank,  brother Paul,  nephew Nick,
brother in law Nicola,  husband Jim,  seated are , nephew Paul & his son Gavin...
                     






No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see, I'd love to know…

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...