Tuesday, March 7, 2017

A Cake For A Dear Friend... Una Torta Per Una Cara Amica...

The Birthday gatherings with "the girls" continue... It's so fun to get together and celebrate our closest friends with food, cocktails, gifts and sometimes a craft.  Spending the better part of a day just having fun with the girls.  As I often do,  I made the cake... This one for Yuri... I decided on a "Naked Cake"... Pink Champagne Cake,  three layers, with Raspberries macerated in Chambord, topped with Chocolate Ganache and Buttercream.  I decorated with Sugared Roses and Homemade Vanilla Meringues,  to match the party theme that Jody did which was Champagne and Roses...


3 comments:

  1. What a lovely cake, Mary. The sugared roses look so real. I always love to see the pearl drops on a cake. And the polka dot ribbon adds a little something extra. Can I ask where you got those Purple macarons that are shown on your Header? They look Yummy.

    love, ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Una bellissima torta di primavera!! Immagino il successo... quasi un peccato mangiarla:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was as beautifully delicious as it looked!! Thank You dearest Mary!! You rock!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see, I'd love to know…

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...