Wednesday, August 8, 2012

In Attesa per l' Autunno... Waiting for Autumn...

I started Pumpkins so early this year because I wanted to be sure that I would  have them in time for Halloween,  or at all for that matter.  I've had so little success with growing pumpkins in the past.  This year though,  I was determined.  So,  I started planting early,  made sure  my soil was well amended, and watered properly.  I'm happy to have lots of little Pumpkins which I have already harvested, and more on the vines.




The Cinderella Pumpkins need a little more time...
           





Sunflowers are so amazing...  One little seed and all this beauty...  I love all the traditional yellow ones, but the Autumn tones are stunning...  and I am thinking  about autumn...





1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary! I love fall, pumpkins and your gorgeous display! They look like bird cages, did you own birds at one time? xo

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see, I'd love to know…

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...