Monday, August 6, 2012

Piatti per dolcetti fatti da me... Tiered dessert plates made by me...


I love pedestal plates.  I have lots of them and use them in many ways.  When I saw the tiered dessert pedestal in a recent issue of Country Living Magazine,  I knew it was a project for me... Not too hard ,  not a lot of set up,  not a lot of materials needed.  My kind of craft,  easy and instant gratification...














One of these is a gift ,  the other I will keep.  I have more plates and plan to do a couple more for gifts.

























1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary,

    I loved what you've done to your plates! I adore pedestal plates too - so many ways you can dress them up with desserts and goodies! :)

    Wishing you a lovely day.


    Sincerely,
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see, I'd love to know…

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...