Thursday, June 28, 2012

Cena dal giardino... Dinner from the garden...

We have dinner alfresco almost nightly in the spring,  summer,  and into fall...  We are so spoiled with our weather...  not too hot , not too cool...  This evening,  I used just picked  Zucchini ,  Zucchini flowers, and fresh herbs  from the garden to make my  Zucchini flower and Zucchini Risotto ....











Dessert didn't come from the garden... but it was delicious...  Affogato... Coffee Gelato drowned in Hot Espresso...






1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous meal, and that was my mom's favorite dessert (or at least one of the top 3!). I love zucchini in so many ways, and always loved the blossoms dipped in a light batter and fried. The taste of summer for me. xo

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see, I'd love to know…

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...