Sunday, December 11, 2016

Preparando Per Natale... Getting Ready For Christmas...

It's hard to believe that Christmas is almost here. I can't quite understand what makes the season seem so hectic,  we really try to keep the whole gift giving thing to a minimum so as to not take part in all of the craziness.   I am hoping that by getting the house decorated,  and gifts bought,  I will have more time to just enjoy the season, gather with family and friends,   and do some traditional holiday baking.


4 comments:

  1. Dear Mary,
    it is so cosy at your home!
    I like all the decorations very much!
    I am excited to see your baking, you have always something interesting :)
    Have a nice Christmas-time!
    Best wishes
    lidia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I see you like the frosty people too!! Your Christmas tree is beautiful. I'm lovin' all the white. My tree is very small this year cause I have a smaller space, so I focused on white ornaments for the tree. I love those little houses. They look like fairy houses. :) And I smiled when I saw the red balls on your tree, as it reminded me of my mother. It looks like you are getting into the Christmas spirit, Mary, and your home looks so nicely decorated with all the things you love.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary it all looks beautiful. Enjoy this time and I agree it goes so quickly. Can't wait to see what you are baking this year.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. E' tutto meraviglioso!! E l'albero di Natale scintillante è favoloso... e che dire dei piccoli trulli :) complimenti, la tua casa è una favola!!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see, I'd love to know…

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...