Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Pensando a Franca... Thinking of Frances...

I am thinking of my lovely sister Frances today,  so far away in Italy,  yet just a phone call away.  We had a little conversation about her Birthday celebration today,  and she told me about what she was cooking. We share a love for cooking and she is always making something wonderful.  I told her that we would be calling her again later,  when Mom is awake,  so that hopefully Mom can wish her a Happy Birthday.  I wish we could be all together today... I would make her a cake,  which I have only been able to do once,  when she was here a few years ago...  She will be in my thoughts today ,  and certainly while I am cooking dinner...





1 comment:

  1. I wish you got to see your sister too, Mary. I bet you miss her. How nice that you both have a love for cooking. The cake is wonderful with pretty colors. I hope she had a special birthday.

    love, ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see, I'd love to know…

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...