Saturday, September 12, 2015

Bustine Da Te, Fai Da Te… Tea Bags, Diy…

Summer  just isn't the season that makes me want to do crafts… but… Autumn does,  and Autumn is on my mind.  I offered to be in charge of a craft for Jody's birthday party at Virginia's … I came up with this one.  Homemade Tea Bags,  We made them from coffee filters,  with  bakers twine to attach the tag.  Everyone chose their tea from an assortment of loose teas and spices… Sipping a Fennel Tisane is my favorite in the Fall.  They were easy to do  and we all really enjoyed making them.  Love a craft that is useful and goes away when your done with it… No clutter … downsizing on my mind…




4 comments:

  1. I did this once a long time ago and completely forgot that I did! You have given me the thought of doing so again - talk about a nice gift, mary! Thanks. I love visiting your blog, you are such an inspiration to me. Big hugs. Hope you have a fabulous weekend, my friend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS I used 100% undyed cotton thread and sewed my together back then, just FYI.

      Delete
  2. This is a clever idea, Mary. Most people love tea, and this would make a great gift. The ties and tags add a special touch to the tea bags. I hope you made some with Green Tea and English Breakfast, two favorites of mine. ; ) I think downsizing is the way to go. It so much easier to clean the home and outdoor areas. Love your craft project today, Mary.

    Have a pleasant weekend.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Io sono una fedele consumatrice di tè e tisane, queste bustine sono davvero belle e sono un pensiero regalo davvero delizioso! Complimenti

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see, I'd love to know…

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...