Sunday, February 4, 2018

Fai Da Te... DIY...

It's always fun to make something pretty that doesn't take too much time or cost a lot of money.  I enjoyed making this Wreath using things that I have at home.  Simple,  uncontrived flower arrangements are my favorites... often Roses and Eucalyptus.  And when they are past their prime,  I hang them to dry,  so I almost always have some pretty dried flowers around for using in a Craft.  This is one of those times.  I love how this Wreath turned out,  and since I didn't spend anything to make it,  I don't worry that it won't last forever,  and it isn't something that I need to store ... which is in keeping with my wanting to stay uncluttered...

6 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! The fact that it isn't expensive, even though it looks very costly . . . that's a huge plus :) Thanks for sharing.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mary, this wreath is so lovely. You really did a nice job on it. Yes, it won't last forever cause it's paper, but it's nice to hear you want to stay uncluttered. I've been thinking the same thing around my house. When we downsize, and as we get older, I think we cherish just a few beloved treasures. This is so pretty that I'm going to show the girls. : )

    love, ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meraviglia!! L'ho fatta anche io una ghirlanda simile, l'anno scorso per Natale...mi piace molto la tua in versione romantica...
    Abbracci!
    Loredana

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Mary. Once again I marvel at your creativity! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary, what a beautiful wreath. I love how you dried your own flowers and put them to good use.
    Love your creative touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Che meraviglia Mary: una cosa tanto bella con così poco... Complimenti!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see, I'd love to know…

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...