Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Fine D'Estate... Late Summer...

Every year,  around this time, I start dreaming... dreaming of my favorite time of year. FALL! It's been a hot summer,  and it still is,  but no matter,  to me I feel fall right around the corner. I can smell the fragrance of wild fennel in the morning,  and that different light. Two things which are always the first signs of fall for me.  I have been cooking a lot, and I always cook using seasonal ingredients,  but I look forward to the changes I will make to my meals by using all those favorite flavors of fall.



3 comments:

  1. Wow, so impressive. The food looks wonderful and so pretty too. I do feel Fall is in the air. It's been hot here too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary, your food look just fabulous. It is so hot and sticky here too. I am over it. I love fall and can hardly wait.

      Delete
  2. Bellissima la tua tavola di fine estate, piena di colori e di sapore!! Sì, dopo tanto caldo aspettiamo le prime giornate di autunno con piacere...
    A presto

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see, I'd love to know…

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...